I did this design from my recent trip to paintball facility. Done only with nail polish.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Sunday, April 15, 2012
I painted this design on my nails for Easter (well I still have it on). For the base I used a white nail polish background and another layer of glitter polish. I did the design with acrylic paint (craft kind not the fancy kind) . I used a dotting tool and a long thing brush for the design. Hope you like it!!
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
I really wanted to do a panda nail design! I decided to do a picture tutorial using acrylic paint fot the panda.
1. paint one of your nails white (your choice) then paint the rest black.
2. Then paint a line going across the bottom of your nail with acrylic paint of your choice.
3. Paint the two dots for the ears and tow ovals for the eyes.
3. Paint a two small white dots in the black ovals, I had to use nail polish for this because I couldn't find my white acrylic paint.
4. Last paint a small pink nose
I hoped you liked it!